Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cleveland Shooting

This is ridiculous. I don't understand where the security was when this kid brought in two guns and knives. I know when I was in high school, we did not have an abundant amount of security, but this being an alternative school, I would assume they would have more security and take things more serious. Such as when the boy was making threats the prior week; I would think they should keep a close eye on the child and the people around him.
Christina Burns had a great point in the article on yahoo about someone reaching out to him. If the child would have had someone there for him and someone showed they cared, he may have not had all the built up aggression. The article on yahoo was a great article though and provided significant information.

No comments: